terça-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2012

Lost My Mind - Episódio 1 - 1ª temporada (Versão Inglês)

Lost My Mind
Episode 1
Season 1
Episode: Revelations
"We are born, grow, and sometimes when we are grown up it seems that in some situations we die, life is so strange. But if life were normal would not be fun to live, normality is something that does not fit my profile life. I want a life full of pleasures and love, do not want a dead life, want to live intensely, unafraid to take risks, want to live without worrying about the consequences, and the views, whatever those views are important for me, I want to be just me and nobody else, want true friends, and true unconditional love, and want to lose my mind with my life, because life is not unlimited, nor easy, live, live and live, is what I just want ... "
In Rio de Janeiro ...
In West College ...
In the hallway of the school ...
Jane and Suzanne talk ...
Jane:
- I have to tell you something very important.
Suzane:
- Can you tell friend I'm listening.
Jane:
- Yesterday, last night was my quartto and full of boredom, but suddenly feel an incredible thing inside me.
Suzane:
- What have you felt Jane?
Jane:
- Feeling heat, cold, security, insecurity, fear, and all this while.
Suzane:
- Strange.
Jane:
- I'll make a revelation of my hands left feticios, magical powers, I tranformei a cat into a snake yesterday, changed colors of my room. I find I'm a witch.
Suzane:
- I'm not believing.
Jane:
- I also do not believe it when I find out. But I do feticios capabilities. I revealed this because you also have powers.
Suzane:
- I'm a telepath. I have powers of telepathy'm pretty strong, in fact I can see the sweat spell level.
Jane:
- Alright!
[...]
Suzane:
- Wow!
Jane:
- What was Suzane?
Suzane:
- His powers are too high.
Jane:
- I could not imagine it.
Suzane:
- Well, believe me, his powers are very large.
Jane:
- Wow!
Suzane:
- Come to class!
Time After ...
In chemistry class ...
Professor Peter ...
Peter:
- Well folks, now let's talk about important things.
Bruno:
- Beauty!
Lucas knocks on the door ...
The teacher opens the door for him, then he enters the room ...
Jane looks at Lucas and his eyes begin to glow ...
The same happens with Lucas ...
Jane gets up and goes to Lucas ...
Jane:
- Hi, my name is Jane!
Lucas:
- Nice to meet you, my name is Lucas! You are so beautiful!
Jane:
- Thank you! But you are too.
Lucas:
- I am very please, thanks!
Peter:
- Let's all sit.
Jane:
- Of course!
Then Lucas sits near Gabrielle ...
Jane and Suzanne talk ...
Jane:
- Too bad he sat near that strange.
Suzane:
- Sounds like you liked him in?
Jane:
- I really liked, but when I looked for him to feel a relief inside me feel like I was seeing the happiness of life for the last time.
Suzane:
- Strange thing to say to a friend.
Jane:
- Maybe! But I was charmed by this guy.
Suzane:
- You can not prove that you are a witch to anyone.
Jane:
- Yeah I know.
Time After ...
In the school cafeteria ...
Lucas takes a refrigerant ...
Jane comes close to Luke and says:
- Hi!
Lucas responds:
- Hello!
Jane:
- I liked you!
Lucas:
- How?
Jane:
- I really liked you.
Lucas:
- In a strange way, crazy, I also charmed by you. Can I make a call?
Jane:
- Of course!
Lucas:
- Let's get ice cream in the park now?
Jane:
- But missing five minutes to play the signal.
Lucas:
- We cut class.
Jane:
- I do not know, on the first day?
Lucas:
- I know, you think I'm not cool, not like me.
Jane:
- I'll go with you yes.
Lucas:
- Alright!
Minutes later ...
In the park ...
Lucas and Jane make ice cream ...
Jane:
- What is your problem?
Lucas:
- Why do you think I have a problem?
Jane:
- You are beautiful, intelligent, educated, and have not asked me for a kiss?
Lucas:
- Kiss?
Jane:
- It!
So soon begins a shooting in the park ...
Jane:
- AHHHHHHH!
Lucas:
- Calm I'll protect you.
Then Jane Lucas hugs tightly ...
Begins to appear light strands powers of the body of Jane ...
Then Lucas starts to run and take great leaps ...
Jane:
- Do not drop me, protect me?
Lucas:
- Trust me, I ... I protego. Only trust.
Jane:
- Yeah!
Jane then faints on the lap of Lucas ...
Hours go by ...
At the home of Jane ...
In the bedroom of Jane, Suzanne and Jane talk ...
Suzane:
- Really?
Jane:
- It was beautiful! Amiga, when Luke held me I felt protected, it's like that moment, nothing could stop me, but I also feel that I had no more power.
Suzane:
- Can not be.
Jane:
- Does Lucas have powers?
Suzane:
- I find it very difficult. I used my powers to try to figure out, but it did not, something is happening.
Jane:
- Do you think Luke can be dangerous?
Suzane:
- Maybe?
Jane:
- I do not think he's dangerous, I like him, and he gave me security and comfort. I feel very happy when esrou beside him.
Suzane:
- Good to know.
At the home of Gabrielle ...
Gabrielle studied the books ...
Gabrielle:
- Then, these books are so boring, wanted more high heels.
Suddenly appears high heels ...
Gabrielle:
- So, I just do magic, I'm a witch.
Then a black aurea is around her, and she begins to make several witchcraft ...
The next day ...
In College ...
In chemistry class ...
Lucas and Jane sit together ...
Gabrielle looks at them and says:
- Can not be, that there already stole my Lucas. This idiot, she's a dumb.
After Hours ...
In the park ...
Lucas and Jane talk ...
Jane:
- I am increasingly enchanted by you.
Lucas:
- I say the same.
Jane:
- Actually, I'm in love with you, this is my revelation. I know we just met a few days, but I'm in love with you.
Lucas:
- I'm also in love with you.
Jane:
- You want to date me Lucas?
Lucas:
- Yes, I do too!
Jane:
- Let's kiss?
Lucas:
- Of course!
Then Lucas and Jane XOXO (peck)

Creating Everton Manfrine






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário